Membership – you can either pay a drop-in daily membership fee, or become a full member
To take classes at Danceworks, you must be a member. You can either pay a drop-in daily membership fee, or become a full member, which for most people is the most cost effective. We will refund your daily membership if you sign up for full membership on the same day.
The class fee is additional and paid directly to the teacher.
You can visit Danceworks Reception or call on 020 7629 2909 to join by telephone. We accept cash, debit and all credit cards. You can also download our PDF Application Form and bring it in completed. See terms and conditions. Please note that classes have to be paid for in addition to membership.
I have been a member almost from the beginning and can not recommend Danceworks more. So inspiring, and the variety of classes give a chance to anyone at any age to enjoy dancing.
Membership Options & Fees
Off Peak: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday, All Day Sunday.
Peak: 5pm-10pm Monday-Friday, All Day Saturday.
Fee: £99+ £59 joining fee for new members
BRING A FRIEND & GET A CLASS FOR FREE.
(Only applies when they join on Annual Membership)
SPECIAL OFFER The joining fee is only £29.50 each when 2 people join together.
1 year renewal
No joining fee only for Annual members whose membership expired in the last 3 months.
- Danceworks Facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Personalised tour/consultation for your dance/fitness goals and best schedule to achieve them
- -10% with Natureworks therapists
- -10% at Bloch Covent Garden Store, London
- -15% at Capezio Covent Garden Store, London (available upon request)
- Discounted parking with APCOA – up to 4 hours for £5
- -10% at Dancia International London, Covent Garden Store
- -10% at Botton Fitness UK Online Store (promocode available upon request)
- -15% at The Healthy Body Kit Online Store
- -15% at Face Gym (Selfridges Beauty Department)
- -30% on dance-themed Oberon Books (promocode available upon request)
- -15% on any We Sell Sleep products with the promocode DANCE15
Please note that this is an ongoing contract and a minimum of 12 months’ payment is required. After the first year if you wish to terminate your membership you will have to inform our Membership Department by a written notice, 1 month prior to the last date you wish to use Danceworks’ facilities. We hope that you will wish to continue as a Danceworks member, in which case, your monthly Direct Debit fee will drop from £14.99 to £9.99 at current rates.