– your unique personalised dance programme
- Short-term Study Visa for those applying outside the EU (pre-Brexit)
- For dancers aged 18+
- Choose a programme for a minimum of two weeks and up to 6 months of intensive study
- Receive your own programme and chart your progress with the help of your Personal Mentor
- Take 12 classes weekly from our drop-in schedule of over 120 classes
- Classes are for dancers at all levels from Beginner to Advanced in a range of styles
- Places on relevant master classes are provided to increase your knowledge and focus on your goals
- Develop relationships with your teachers through ongoing mentoring
- Free rehearsal space offered in off-peak times
- Positive and nurturing full-time staff on hand to help guide your studies
- 7 state-of-the-art studios in the heart of London’s West End
- Faculty of over 60 world-renowned teachers and working choreographers offering cutting-edge to classical styles of instruction and choreography
Your studies will amount to at least 12 mandatory hours of classes per week excluding rehearsals.
Fees are inclusive of tax.
Applications may be submitted no sooner than 1 month prior to the start date requested. The Danceworks IDVP offers rolling admissions. You will be notified of acceptance within 7-10 business days after receipt of your completed application via email. You can apply for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 6 months.
- Danceworks membership
- Personal Mentor
- 12 classes per week
- Seminars & masterclasses when available
- Performance opportunities
- Mentoring sessions
- Use of studios for personal practice/rehearsals