– admissions and how to apply for a UK visa
How to apply
Danceworks offers rolling admissions. You will be notified of acceptance within 7-10 business days after receipt of your completed application via email. You must have a valid email address.
Please read the following application instructions thoroughly and submit all application materials with care. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Completed IDVP application form. Click here to download.
- Completed medical health form. Click here to download.
- A head shot photo. For those who would like to enrol for advanced level classes, please also send 2 dance photos that demonstrate your technical ability and strongest style.
- Copy of your valid passport
- If you are from the EU, current personal bank statement that shows sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses OR a letter of financial support and copy of supporter’s bank statement. Documents must be in English.
If you are applying from outside the EU and need a visa, you will need to prove the following:
- You have enough money to support yourself without working or help from public funds, or that friends/relatives can support and house you.
- You can pay for your return journey
For more information regarding this, please visit the UK government visa website.
Once you have completed all of the above forms and gathered the documents, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to succeed, participants must arrive with necessary funds to support themselves throughout the course. IDVP is a non working visa so participants are not permitted to work during their studies.
Payments and refunds
Once accepted, all students must pay a non-refundable administration fee of £50. Details for payment will be given by email on request.
Once the bespoked programme has been agreed with the applicant, a 50% deposit must be paid to confirm the programme and starting date.
If there are genuine medical reasons for not commencing the course, which can be proven by confirmation from a registered medical professional, then a percentage of the deposit will be refunded at the discretion of the Programme Director.
The remaining 50% of the programme fee is to be paid on commencement on the first day. If the participant’s programme is for 3 months or more, payment plans may be arranged at the discretion of the Programme Director.