– admissions and how to apply for a UK visa
How to apply
If you require a visa, please see requirements below. If you don’t, then please email [email protected] with information about your interest in the programme.
Danceworks offers rolling admissions. You will be notified of acceptance within 5 business days after receipt of your completed application via email. You must have a valid email address.
Please read the following application instructions thoroughly and submit all application materials with care. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Completed IDVP application form. Click here to download.
- Completed medical health form. Click here to download.
- A head shot photo.
- Copy of your valid passport
- Current personal bank statement that shows sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses OR a letter of financial support and copy of supporter’s bank statement. Documents must be in English.You need to demonstrate that you have enough money to support yourself without working or help from public funds and that can pay for your return journey
- For more information regarding this, please visit the UK government visa website.
Once you have completed all of the above forms and gathered the documents, please submit to the Programme Director [email protected]
In order to succeed, participants must arrive with necessary funds to support themselves throughout the course. IDVP is a non working visa so participants are not permitted to work during their studies.
Payments and refunds
Once accepted on the programme, all students must pay a non-refundable administration fee of £50. Details for payment will be given by email on request.
Once the bespoked programme has been agreed with the applicant, a 50% deposit must be paid to confirm the programme and starting date.
If there are genuine medical reasons for not commencing the course, which can be proven by confirmation from a registered medical professional, then a percentage of the deposit will be refunded at the discretion of the Programme Director.