Changes at Danceworks from 19th July.
Danceworks will take a cautious and measured approach to the changes the government is introducing from 19th July. We will continue to take sensible precautions and review our arrangements as we see what happens after restrictions are lifted.
For the moment we plan to raise studio numbers slightly, open the changing rooms and the lounge for stretching and relaxing.
However, for the protection of our staff and customers, our protocols will be:
- Do not come to Danceworks if you feel unwell or should be isolating;
- We request that masks are worn in the shared areas at all times inside the building except in the studios;
- Please respect social distancing where possible, especially in the lounge;
- We will continue to provide hand sanitiser and wipes in the studios.
- We will not provide mats for the moment (with the exception of Pilates/PBT floor work classes where we will sanitise mats after each class), and our recommendation is that you bring your own if you wish to use one in class.
- We will continue to give attention to sanitising touch points and air flow.