– Latin Burn classes in London
Minimum age: 9
Sunday: Latin Burn
- Level: General
- Time: 11:30pm-12:30pm
- Price: £14
- Studio 1
What do we have to wear?
Comfortable clothes. Most wear sports pants and t-shirt.
What sort of shoes do I have to wear?
Either normal sports shoes/trainers or special dance shoes.
What do I need to bring with me to the class?
Water and a sense of fun.
Do I have to know dance steps before attending the class?
From Venezuela, Doni has been dancing professionally for 16 years. He has worked with some of the most famous artists of South America including Shakira and Ricky Martin. Doni has been teaching Zumba and LatinBurn classes for over 10 years all over the world. Doni’s dancing background began with Venezuelan Folk, Salsa, Argentine Tango, Flamenco Latin Ballroom (Cha cha, Rumba, Samba, Paso Doble, Jive) Jazz,Ballet, Contemporary, Partnering Adage and many more traditional Latin American ones like, Merengue, Bachata, Lambada, Reggeton and others.
Latin Burn is a Latin dance-based fitness class, taught primarily by Latin American dancers, developed 15 years ago by Dance Director, Doni Fierro. The movements are based on Latin styles of dancing and to Authentic Latin music.
What are the benefits of Latin Burn?
The top 10 benefits of Latin Burn are:
Cardiovascular Benefit: Dance stimulates your blood circulation and therefore improves your whole body. Your skin will become smooth and bright. Your respiratory and cardiovascular system will also benefit from dance.
- Improving your image: Dance helps drain fluids and toxins from your body and remove excess fat. It is a good way to burn calories. Fights obesity and high cholesterol levels.
- Corrects bad posture: Dancing helps correct poor posture resulting from daily life, work and lack of exercise. You become more elegant and coordinated.
- Strengthens your muscles: Strengthens muscle groups and increases your flexibility, your strength and your endurance. It is very good for people suffering from diseases of the bone and stiffness of joints.
- Powers your coordination: Dance will improve your agility, coordination and your balance. It is a good exercise for your brain, improves your concentration and your memory.
- Improves your relationships: Dancing is a great way to overcome loneliness and shyness and build new relationships.
- Reduces your stress: Dance will allow you to relax and release tension.
- Powers your self-esteem: Music reduces stress, anxiety and depression, as it helps you express your emotions and channels adrenaline. Dance lifts the spirit.
- Dance promotes self-confidence and clarity of thought.
Enjoyment – it is almost impossible to take part in a Latin Burn class without smiling!